2021-2022 School Year Registration
For Currently Enrolled Families
If your family attended CHA during this school year or in the past, enrolling in courses is simple:
1) Look over the schedule and course descriptions here on this site.
2) Make note of any prerequisites, tuition and supplies fees, and curriculum requirements. All are included in the course descriptions.
3) When you have finalized your course decisions, download the Enrollment Form to select your courses. If you have more than one student to enroll, fill out a separate form for each student. You will need the following information:
A. The student/s name or names
B. A home and/or cell phone for reaching you (the parent)
C. The courses you wish to enroll in
4) Remember that all students and parents are required to read all policies and download and sign the Policy Signature Page.
(Once registered,you may make changes to your enrollment selections by email, using the form below.)
5) Registration Fee Payment Schedule:
$75 per student if paid before July 1
$100 per student if paid before August 1
$125 per student by September 1
($325 cap per family)
6) Building Fee Payment:
$75 per student (once annually; due by the start of school)
($175 cap per family)
Your forms and registration check should be made payable to HSEP and mailed to Amy Orth at 1417 Birch Leaf Rd, Chesapeake VA 23320.
If you need to make any changes to your child's schedule, please notify us by email as soon as possible. If you have any questions about enrollment, please email as well, using the form below.
Registration For NewApplicants
If you are interested in enrolling a student, contact us using the email form below. One of the administrators will contact you to talk about our program to understand what you are intetested in.
We are a Christian program and therefore limit enrollment to professing Christian students from families who regularly attend a local congregation.