2020-2021 School Year
For Redeemer Members and Admitted Families
If your family regularly attends Redeemer Church, or if you have been granted admittance into the program, enrolling in courses is simple.
1) Look over the schedule and course descriptions here on this site.
2) Make note of any prerequisites, tuition and supplies fees, and curriculum requirements. All are included in the course descriptions.
3) When you have finalized your course decisions, use the Enrollment Form to select your courses. If you have more than one student to enroll, fill out a separate form for each student.
4) All students and parents are required to read all policies and sign the Policy Signature Form. Please mail Enrollment Form and Policy Signature page to Lori Rhoads 5408 Blue Knob Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23464
A. The student/s name or names
B. A home and/or cell phone for reaching you (the parent)
C. The courses you wish to enroll in
You may make changes to your enrollment selections by emailing using the form below.
5) Registration Fee Payment Schedule:
$75 per student before July 1
$100 per student if paid before August 1
$125 per student by September 1
($325 cap per family)
6) Building Fee Payment:
$75 per student (once annually; due by the start of school)
($175 cap per family)
Your registration/building fee check should be made payable to HSEP and mailed to Lori Rhoads 5408 Blue Knob Rd, Virginia Beach, VA 23464
If you need to make any changes to your child's schedule, please notify us by email as soon as possible. If you have any questions about enrollment, please email at CHAinfo2015@gmail.com.
For Non-Redeemer Applicants
CHA is a ministry of Redeemer Church, but we do not restrict admission to Redeemer members.
We have greatly benefited over the years from the inclusion of students from the wider body of Christ and are eager to continue that practice.
We are a Christian program with no particular evangelistic mission and therefore limit enrollment to professing Christian students from families who regularly attend a local congregation.
If you are interested in enrolling a student, contact us using the email form below. We will contact you and set up an appointment for an interview with one of our administrators.